5 Tips to Develop an Attitude of Gratitude10:40 AM
When you practice gratitude for almost 365 days in a year, you can increase your blessings tenfold! By being grateful every day, you can easily attract prosperity, success and happiness into your life. A simple act of gratitude can make a big difference, but how can you be grateful if you are going through a difficult time? Consider the following tips:
1. Even the smallest things count. Always remember to appreciate even the smallest things that happened to you every day. This is the first step that you should take. By focusing on the good things, you can find the courage to overcome all the bad things. You will then realize that it really doesn't matter if you don’t have all the money in the world. Always remember that “contentment is wealth.”
2. Keep the good things in and bad things out. Get a notebook and write all the things that you are thankful for everyday. By simply writing them down, you are reminding yourself of the good things in your life and keeping yourself away from negativity. You will then be surprised one day that your life becomes happier and more satisfying. When life looks gloomy and it’s hard for you to feel grateful, just open and read your journal to remind yourself how lucky you are.
3. Shit happens but life goes on. Don’t let you emotion drag you down. The universe will not give you anything that you can’t handle. Remember that behind every bad thing, there’s always something good to learn from it.
4. Mingle with positive people. The people you always talk to have significant influence in your attitude and behavior, so you can easily develop an attitude of gratitude by simply surrounding yourself with optimistic and grateful people.
5. Share your blessings. It will be easier for you to be grateful if you focus only on what you have rather than what you don’t have. It is easier to feel grateful when you are sharing your blessings with others. Logically, you can’t share something that you don’t have, right?
It is you who can decide whether or not you want to be a grateful person. If you want to become one, I encourage you to start today. You can make it!